BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Workin' woman!

I noticed I am averaging about one post a month now! I need to get on the ball!

I have been a little busy bee lately. For starters, I work at a church at their Mothers Day Out as a teacher on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Then, recently, I began babysitting a WONDERFUL little boy on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays! He goes to Mothers Day Out, and I am helping his parents out, and so he also goes to work with me on the days I go to work. Then I took on this job at the church nursery, which is approximately 10 hours a week...so for sure Sundays, and Wednesday nights, and then on Mondays when they have Ladies Bible study. And whenever else they need me, I guess. So I just realized that Saturday will be my only day to stay at home!

But I am sooooo happy that I am getting to do all this, and be involved with other people and actually feel like I am doing something, rather than sitting at home with a bad back and in pain all the time.

Since I have stopped taking all medication, I have finally gotten to the point where I fall asleep at night because I am actually tired and not because I had to take some pill to get me all loopy! This feels great!! And no wonder I am tired! :0)

Anyways, just wanted to share what was going on in my little neck of the woods ;)

0 comments: