BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 27, 2013

Pretty memorable Memorial Day!

Well, my three day weekend came to a close and it was pretty relaxing but busy day! I stayed up kinda late last night reading, and when I woke up 6 hours later, I cleaned the house a bit and then the girls and I went to the water park with my mom! It was very crowded but we had a good time!

I plan on spending A LOT of time at the water park this summer! May even freeze my tanning membership for the summer and just get some rays the natural way! :)

After the water park, we rushed home and got ready and went out to my cousins house for her daughters birthday party. My cousin, Amanda, is who got me my job at the school, and she and I are pretty close. Her daughter turned 3 today! It was nice, like always, to get to be with my family. We all get along so well and truly love each other and are pretty tight knit. I'm so thankful that we see each other often, and are so close. Here is a picture of Kaci with one of my other cousins daughter, Bailey! 
Well, closing off and going to bed. Ready for our final countdown of school days! 8 days!!! Gonna be BUSY and GREAT!! :) 


0 comments: