BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Busy Saturday

Gary, the girls, and I, are just hanging around the house today. This has been a pretty busy week for me and I am definitely feeling it.

Since none of the school clothes we bought in San Marcos fit, and thankfully we only bought 3 outfits, I had to go buy Kaci some more school clothes. Gary stayed at home with Lanie, thank goodness, because I had to make her try on all the clothes...and I also bought Lanie her school clothes. Thats right, my baby is starting Mothers Day Out on September 3rd. But Mother really needs it!!

Yesterday we went to exchange some of the clothes, and then we had to go get shoes. Lanie's foot is extra fat, so we have to take her to the fat foot store to get her shoes...so we got her some little Nike Shox and a pair of white Keds to wear. Then we went to Cavendars and bought Kaci some Fat Baby's. She had been begging for some boots to wear. But all the boots she picks out are like a big no-no to me. They are either those wool Ugg looking boots, or they are streetwalker looking boots. So I told her if she wanted boots bad enough, she was going to wear REAL boots. They look so cute on her and she is happy...

Tomorrow, Gary goes back to the rig for 4 days, and so I am getting his rig clothes washed, and then I gotta wash all these school clothes and get them put away. I am working on getting the house in shape too in between washes. I also told Kaci that we would clean her nasty room today. I am regretting telling her that, because ummm, I am already hurting pretty bad, and its only 2PM. Plus, my monthly visitor came to see me this morning, will be staying for a few days, and she brought some really NICE cramps with her. I hate her!!!! :]

Last night before I took a shower, I was looking at my back in the mirror. Like examining my crooked shoulders, my uneven hips, all that fun stuff. On my back, in the middle, I can see the curve...the snake like features that I carry with me everywhere. When I go anywhere, if I see a woman wearing a shirt that exposes her back and stuff, I can't help but take a look. To wonder what it must be like to have that going for you, a beautifully straight, flat, back...when I see someone bend over, I always look at their back to see the missing hump. It never ends...

There have been a couple of occasions that I notice someone has scoliosis too. And I wish I could just walk up to them and hug them...but yeah, they might not appreciate that...hahahaha :]

144 days left....I am so ready.

0 comments: