BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 11, 2008

Can't think of an appropriate title :]

Anyways, I have so much to do, but here I sit writing another blog. I am gonna try and post at least once a day from here on out, even if there isn't that much going on at the moment.

And although this blog is documenting things about scoliosis, its not always gonna be strictly about scoliosis. But, since my entire life is revolving around my crooked spine, I guess anything I write will be ok :]

We are leaving to go on a little vacation tomorrow. We aren't sure what all we are gonna do, but we are going to be staying in hotel in Austin. Gary and I have never been to Austin since we have been together. I guess you can say we are trying to visit all the hot spots in Texas :] But our main objective was to go to the huge outlet store in San Marcos, Texas, namely to buy school clothes for Kaci and whatever else we see that we think we need :] And so why not make a little vacay out of it? So we will mess around in San Antonio and Austin and shop in San Marcos. I am really excited about going, as its always good to get away for a while. Also another positive note is that Lanie will be staying with Nana and Bigdad while we are gone. I love Lanie to death, but, umm, dragging her from store to store, in the heat, in the crowds, will put a bit of a damper on the whole thing.

So its just gonna be us three (like old times, Kaci says lol) and we will be back on Friday evening. I am gonna have to make sure I have my pain pills with me as we are walking and take them on a steady basis, because all the walking we will be doing is definitely going to take its toll on me, and I will probably have to take a hot bath every night to loosen up the muscles a little. I am allowed to take 6 Norco's a day, but I usually only take 2 or 3. But I know I will have to take more as we are venturing all over the Capital of Texas :]

Well, I really must get off of here and get to packing! It's 5:30 PM and nothing is in a suitcase!! We leave at 11 AM tomorrow!!!

I will try and write once we get settled into the hotel room!

Adios!

0 comments: