BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 25, 2008

The pictures below...

First, I must say to excuse my chubbiness =]

Second, I think it was good that I saw these, as it will only encourage the surgery and the after effects that come with it.

Thirdly, today was really bad, and I am in a lot of pain. The last 2 days have been the worst ever. I honestly don't remember hurting this bad...I've been walking with a limp, and tilted to the left. Walking that way has caused a new pain to surface, because I am not used to walking like this. This. Really. Sucks.

I have joined a scoliosis forum and have met some great people on there so far. I hope that they can help calm and support me in the next several months.

I would write more, but I am totally ready to lay down now, and just take it easy...

Adios.

0 comments: