BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thank Goodness!!!!!

Well, thankfully today I am feeling much better. Still a little sore, but I really do think that I pulled a muscle on Saturday when I did all this housework. So I really, really need to learn not to do so much in one day. And the members of this household will just have to deal if the house isn't up to par like they would like it to be, or are used to it being...

So anyways, I have decided not to go to the pain management doctor. I really don't want to be put on anything stronger if I can help it. So I am just going to hang around the house today and try to get a little stuff done and caught up.

Til later....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear the pain has gone down.. i can't even imagine what you are going through.