BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

125 days and counting...

Pretty soon that number is gonna be under 100 and then its really gonna fly by. I do know that January 15th is exactly 21 days after Christmas. I am so nervous already. Well, for the most part, I am ok. I am busy a lot, trying to get stuff done and the day is gone before I know it. Its when I am in bed at night that it really weighs on my mind. I am scared. I admit it. There are all these details, millions of them it seems, that have to be worked out, and it just worries me. I know in the end, it will all work out, but I am the type of person who likes to know when and where things are gonna happen. No last minute surprises.

I got one major detail almost ironed out. The care of my girls while I am gone. See, I wanted my mom to be in the hospital with me. But she is looking for another job and by then won't have vacation time saved up. So my next choice was Nana. Well, Nana is the one who was gonna watch the kids, her and my granddad [BigDad]. So Tiffany [Gary's sister] has offered to take her vacation time and stay here at my house with the girls, and then Nana can go to Plano with me. I love Tiffany for offreing to do this, but I am afraid she doesn't know what a big job it will be. I mean, this won't be like babysitting them for the night. It will be a very long 8 or 9 days for her. Taking them to school, making sure they have their lunches made, clean clothes, baths, and they will be acting differently I am sure, since I won't be there. They will be anxious and scared at times I am sure, and they will miss me like crazy and its gonna be hard on them. I just hope she knows what she is getting herself into LoL. Bigdad of course would come check in with her, and so would other family members. I am just worried about it all. But if she does this, I will be eternally grateful, I told her I would write down EVERYTHING about their schedules and daily stuff, and that I would make sure everything is ready when she got there. I am gonna be soooooooo sad when it comes time to leave my babies :[ It makes me cry now just thinking about it.

I am just being emotional right now I guess...haha.

On a lighter note...I did get my mortgage situation figured out. I called them today again and they told me that the payment I sent was rejected because it was an invalid account. I guess I pushed the wrong button by mistake when I was entering in my info. So I made the payment over the phone and got that taken care of.

Oh and I did get my wish this morning...I woke up and sure enough it was cloudy and misting rain again! So I took the girls to school and then I came home and went to sleep until like 1:30!!! It was sooooooo nice and much needed. My room was nice and dark, and even though it was cool outside, I turned the air way down, so it was also cold...and I was snuggled up under my covers...it was a great nap :] When I went and picked Lanie up, her teacher told me that she had bitten a little boy in her class! :[ Not good. I asked if his mother was mad, and she said no, that he had bitten before too, so she understood. Thank goodness for that...I don't need an angry mom on my tail. :] But I hope Lanie doesn't continue to bite, because they will kick her butt out after so many infractions...

After I picked Lanie and Kaci up from school, we went to Nana and Bigdads house for a little bit. The girls love them so much! As soon as we pull into the drive-way, Lanie starts saying "Nana" over and over and runs to the door as soon as I let her out. LoL. They are crazy over them, just like I was as a kid...still am, I guess...If it hadn't been for them, I have no idea where or what I would be today. They have saved my ass during rough times and were always there in the tough times. And if it weren't for them, I couldn't have this surgery, because they are the ones who are taking care of me afterwards...

Anyways, I have said enough for today...I am tired and I think I am getting sick.. My nose hurts when I breathe and my head feels weird and my eyes are burning. UGH!! Thats all I need right now. So I am gonna go to bed, read and then go to sleep...

Laters.

0 comments: