BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 4, 2008

So its bedtime...

And I am so happy! My wonderful sister-in-law, Tiffany, came over to help me with the girls tonight, and she helped get the house straightened up and I have got to sit here and relax for the last 3 hours! She is going to stay the night, and is gonna take Kaci to school for me in the morning!! I am so happy and relaxed right now. Obviously it doesn't take much to thrill me hahaha =] I need as many breaks as I can get right now.

I am to the point now that I think I am gonna have to hire someone to come in once or twice a week to do housework, thats how bad its getting. I don't even know how much a decent housekeeper costs and how much they do in the house. I am gonna look into it here pretty soon. Like today at like 1:30 PM, I was already hurting really bad, couldn't hardly move...and Tiffany called to ask how I was and I was like, umm, well I can hardly move and I got tons to do still. She rescued the day and came to help me, but I can't expect her or anyone else to do stuff like that on a daily basis. So.....thats on my to-do list.

Something totally unexpected happened today to that totally made my day. I don't really wanna talk about it, but its something that has been weighing on my mind and now its not, and thats all I am gonna say. So thanks, to the person who made my day brighter...you know who you are.

Well, anyways, Gary comes home tomorrow, and I was hoping we could go out this weekend, maybe to the Comedy Club, but I don't know if we're gonna get to. I have people wanting my kids all weekend lol. Nana is picking Kaci up from school tomorrow, and she is spending the night. Then Saturday, the girls will spend the night with my mom...So Gary and I may definitely go out and do something since we will be childless for a few hours =]

Anyways, I guess I am gonna get the kids to bed, and go lay down and READ!! Yay!! Til tomorrow....

0 comments: