BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 22, 2008

Yay!!

So people are actually reading my blog!!

I got an email today from a woman who lives in Texas, and is having her first appointment with Dr. Shelokov in December! She is 32 and I can't wait to talk to her! So this is reassuring that people are out there who come across, and take time, to read my little ol' blog! =]

So I am down to 113 days until my surgery. I went ahead and reserved our hotel for our October visit. We were only going to go up on Thursday night, and come home Friday after the appointment. But Tiffany asked if she could watch the girls so we could make a little trip out of it, and she could practice having the girls. Sooooo, we are leaving Wednesday after she gets off work, and then coming home sometime Saturday. I am sooooo excited.

On Thursday, Gary and I will celebrate our 8th anniversary. Well, I say celebrate. Gary will actually be at the rig Thursday and I will be alone with the kids. Some celebration, huh? So anyways, this little trip to Dallas in October will be a late anniversary celebration =] I have a little surprise for Gary too when we go, and I hope to have a great time!! So thanks to Tiff for helping out, once again.

I did okay today, I didn't do much, thats why. I just took the girls to school and then I came home and went back to bed. So yeah, as long as I am immobile, then I feel great! But then I had to get up and get some cleaning done and cook supper, and then I started to hurt pretty bad. So now I am sitting on the couch with my trusty heating pad! =] I just put one of my two kids to bed and now I am waiting to go to bed too. Think thats where I am headed now, after I sign off. Adios!!

0 comments: