BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ugh Part II

Today has not been good.

It started out like any other day. But I have been letting some of my housework go. I keep the house picked up, no clutter everywhere you look. But the detail work, I can't do it hardly anymore. The baseboards, mopping, vacuuming, things like that. I can't bend over and scrub the bathtub, the bathroom counter collects dust and layers of hairspray and gel and all that crap. I mean, its just getting grimy!

The first thing I needed to do was pay the bills. So I sat down and did that. Then I needed to get the new cards activated that I got to replace the ones that were stolen. I have an online profile with each of the cards, 4 total, and since the card number was changed, I had to change that in my profile. New username, new password and all that. And like everything else, there were glitches and I had to call customer service. And I get that same freakin' line, "Well, we really can't disclose any information to you, is Mr. Gary Mobley available by any chance?" Well, no he isn't!!! All I am trying to do is get the online profile changed so that I can make a freakin' payment! I mean, they LET me make payments and I am not Mr. Gary Mobley. Ohh no, but God forbid they tell Mrs. Gary Mobley how to log on to the freakin' online profile thing!!! UGH!!!! I wish I could disguise my voice to sound like a man!! LoL. Like I want to call our mortgage company and see if they do the amortization schedule (meaning you can pay your mortgage off sooner) but Holy Crap, I am not on the mortgage, just Mr. Gary Mobley. And I know if I call they will give me hell. If I get Gary to call he wouldn't know what the hell to ask for, if he even made it through all the automated crap to get to an actual live voice. So I got all that crap taken care of.

Then I decided to clean out my desk, something else that has been let go. I had a pile of papers that needed shredded after doing that. I gathered all the trash and luckily my granddad was here doing the yard so he took all that out for me. I stood at the kitchen table and shredded papers and old bills and old checkbooks. That seemed to take forever. At 11:30 I took two pain pills and a muscle relaxer. I made Lanie's lunch and sat with her while she ate it, and then by the time she was done and I had laid her down for her nap, my medicine had kicked in (thats why I take it 30 minutes before naptime so I can actually relax during the nap) My brother texts me and tells me that my mom quit her job today.. This is not good, as she is a single mom and doesn't have another job lined up. I went on to sleep. Lanie let me sleep for nearly two and a half hours, which was very, very nice.

I wake up and tackle the paper mountain on top of my table again. I finally get that done and then I decided to work on the bathroom. I got that done. After that I looked at the classifieds in the paper to see if there were any housekeepers in there. I didn't think I would ever need a housekeeper. But I found one and I called her and she comes on Monday. She asked if the house was in total disarray, and I said no, that I keep the house picked up but needed help with the details. She said it sounded like it would probably run me about $50 every two weeks. Well I told her that I would probably need her once a week.. She told me she would work with me on prices and we could go over it more when she came over Monday.

In the middle of all this, Lanie is just wandering around the house, looking for things to entertain herself. Well, she decides that our big screen TV needed some decorations. Her preference? My black EYELINER.

Aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh.

Lucky for her, that came off. Haha.

I haven't got to talk to Gary hardly at all in the last 2 days. They are moving his rig and rigging up and all that junk. He finally just texted me and told me he was back to drilling which means he can probably sit and relax now.

Oh I did find out some really good news today. So my surgery is in 2009, in January. Which usually means that the deductible starts all over and all that. So I was worried that I would be paying two deductibles and two out-of-pocket costs for the same surgery. Well, I had to call my insurance company to get some replacement cards (luckily they talked to me although I wasn't Mr. Gary Mobley lol) and while I had them on the phone I asked them.. She told me that my policy has what they call a Fourth Quarter Carry-Over, which means that anything I have done in October, November or December of this year, it will apply to my deductible in 2009!! That is awesome news, so I don't have two deductibles and all that!! I was sooo thrilled and I emailed the insurance lady at my doctors office and told her, and she said that was fantastic and that she would note it in my account for future reference. She then told me that I had VERY good insurance!! This is so reassuring and one less thing to worry about! So that had been about the brightest part of my day.

Well, I really need to bathe the kids and get them to bed...and hope that I can relax a little...I am hurting pretty bad and I got more to do tomorrow.

Adios!!

0 comments: