BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 8, 2008

La Di Da

Ok, so I really have nothing too interesting to write about today. Nothing extraordinary happened today...I woke up and it was really dark outside with rain...raining pretty hard, actually. I took the kids to school and then I came back home and went to bed...it was perfect sleeping weather.

Gary and I cooked dinner together, which is a rare occasion!! He even helped me clean up afterwards and I was able to sit and relax and watch TV and stuff :] We cooked 5 pounds of potatoes, to make his tater tacos [[yuck]] and the girls and I made spaghetti. We made so many potatoes so that he could take them to work and have something to eat while he is at the rig for 4 days. He could live off those tater tacos and I don't know why. His sister Tiffany loves them too. They used to eat them a lot as a kid. Anyways, so I think he has like 10 burritos total...LoL.

In the middle of cooking supper, my back started to hurt pretty bad, so I decided to go ahead and try one of those Thermacare HeatWraps...and those are pretty cool...to get to wear a heating pad type thing while you are up and moving around. They aren't as good as a real heating pad, but it still felt good to wear it.

Anyways, so Gary goes back to the rig tomorrow for 4 days, and I have some housework to get caught up on, gonna see if I can get some help from someone on that. Now I am off to bed, and I will write tomorrow......

Adios!

0 comments: