BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 1, 2008

Today has not been good

If its not one thing, its another right?

My purse was stolen out of my car...I was taking the kids to my grandparents house so that I could come back home and rest. Well, I realized I had left my purse at home, so I went home to get get it, but couldn't find it. So I figured Gary took it. We aren't getting along right now, and thought maybe he took it to piss me off or something. I finally get ahold of him, and he tells me no, he didn't take my purse, and so I let him go so I could call the bank and cancel the debit card and stuff. Lucky for me, I get my purse stolen on a holiday, and the bank is closed. I called the emergency number and had my card cancelled. But I have to wait until first thing in the morning to get the checks straightened out. Luckily, I had my drivers license in the house, since Gary and I went out Saturday and I needed it, and left it in my back pocket. My SS card was in the house anyways, I don't carry that around. So they stole my cheap purse, and my cheap wallet, and my twenty bucks that I had in there. UGH!!!! Also, Gary's payroll check comes in this week, through direct deposit and I don't know how they handle that. I can't get the direct deposit stopped this quickly, so if they put it in my old account that will be closed as of tomorrow, will they transfer the money, how do I get the money that is coming in this week?

This is such a mess, and kind of like just pushed me totally into "I don't give a shit" mode. All the things I have been worrying about, my back, my surgery, whether or not I am making the right decision, mine and Gary's marriage that is crumbling, all that, and then now this. This one little thing, just pushed me over the edge. I am like NUMB right now is how I feel. I had to borrow money from my grandparents to get by until I get this mess taken care of. Its just another headache on my end, that no one else has to worry about or deal with other than me.

I am going to go watch a movie and try and relax, but I will remain comfortably numb for a while...unless something happens to lighten the heaviness in my heart.

0 comments: