BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I am finished...

Feeling sorry for myself now. Hooray!! Hahaha. Anyways, yeah I had my little sulk-stage and now I am back full force.

I have a good course of action for my marriage, although I am not going to talk about it, just going to test the waters first...See how things go, that kind of thing.

I have less than four and a half months until surgery, everyday is gonna go by faster than the next, and these last 4 months will be the hardest wait, although I have dealt with this for 15 years.

I am in stronger spirits now, so life and all the petty and grand pitfalls that come with it can just bring it on, I can deal with it. I was having a rough time, but I am over it now. More rough times will come, I know, but I will be fine.

Anyways, on a lighter note. I started a new novel on Sunday night. I usually only read like Women's Fiction, drama, things like that. Well, a friend of mine on Myspace, she was always talking about this Twilight Saga, and since I was looking for something different to try out as far as books, I messaged her and asked her about it. Well, turns out, its about a vampire. My first thought was, "Uhhh, no." LoL. But she told me a lot about it, the storyline and stuff and I thought what the hell, I will give it a shot. So I bought the first book, and was a little intimidated by its size, its a 498 page book. Usually I don't buy really long books to read because I get bored after a while. But I got it anyways. Well, I started Sunday night, and was waiting for the "I can't put it down" moment that my friend told me she had. LoL. But that part came on Monday night, and I stayed up really late reading. As of right now, I have 109 pages left, and I will finish it tonight, and then I would have been stuck without Book 2 called New Moon, so, I went out and bought it today so that I would have it on hand at 1 AM when I finished the first one... LoL. After that, there are two more books to the series, that I am aware of.

Oh and today, I went to the bank to get my crap taken care of about my purse getting stolen. Everything on that front is taken care of, and luckily, they didn't use my debit card for anything. I just have to wait to get my new debit card, and then I have to order some new checks. Which I was trying to do that earlier, but, when I went to order, they asked for my credit card information....Ummmmm, I have no credit cards now!! LoL. So I am gonna go to the bank in the morning and order checks through them and they will just deduct it from my account.

Anyways, I am about to go get the kids ready for bed...Lanie is starting school tomorrow...awwww =] And then I am gonna watch a movie with my brother. ~Adios~

0 comments: