BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So.

Lanie-Bug started school today. Well, not school school, but it was Mother's Day Out. I felt so sad when I left her up there, although she went right in to play with the other kids, and didn't cry, I was just hesitant to leave. This school is the same one that Kaci went to, and they taught her so much, and I could have started Lanie earlier, but I kept putting it off, because she is my last baby, and all that other sappy stuff. =] I was afraid she would be mean to the other kids, because she has to defend herself against Kaci so much, but her teachers said she did really well.

While I was childless, I got nothing accomplished. =] Ok, well, I did go to the bank, the store, the pharmacy, went tanning, paid bills, talked to Ashley on the phone, and did just a little bit around the house. So I guess I did a little more than nothing. After I got Kaci from school, we went over to Nana's house to visit for a little while.


Oh! A few days ago, I emailed my doctor in Plano, and asked him some very specific questions about my upcoming surgery. He called me back today and he stayed on the phone with me for nearly an hour answering all my questions. The list of questions that I asked him, are the ones that my friend off the scoliosis forum suggested that I ask. And they answered everything, and now I feel even better and more at ease, and all that is left is actually meeting the surgeon himself. I even asked him why they advertise! haha. I still go on October 17th for another check-up and more discussions, and most importantly, meeting Dr. Shelokov. Sometimes its surreal that I am still going through with this, because I never did think I would.

So anyways, now here I sit waiting for bedtime, as I want to get back to my book. So what, I am a bookworm =] This Twilight Saga is awesome!! I really didn't think I would like a vampire story. When I think about a vampire, I think of the Count on Sesame Street...the purple guy who has a hearty laugh. Bwah hah hah!!
Someone who sleeps in a coffin, and you repel them with freakin garlic cloves and stuff LoL. But seriously, this is really a good story!! What do they like to call it? "A real page-turner"

All I know is I need to buy a stock in Barnes & Noble! Hahaha

Tomorrow, I am staying home, gonna clean, get things ready for Gary to come home Friday morning. Will write tomorrow, I am sure.....

Adios!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow so that friend who got you hooked on Twilight must be totally awesome.. hehe.. i'm glad you like them so much :D i hate giving book recommendations and having the person hate them..

Eight31 said...

No you just need to go to the library you dork ;) J/K I love you!

Staci said...

Oh sure, the library. But they don't have that relaxing aroma of Starbucks looming under your nose!! =]


Although I never order from them, they are overrated if you ask me...

Still makes the book-looking more m-e-l-l-o-w :] :]